Saturday, May 31, 2008

What, me worry?

To quote Alfred E. Newman: "What, me worry?"

Is anybody reading this old enough to know who Alfred E. Newman is? If you don't know, look him up.

I must admit I have a bit of anxiety about the Kelly Cup Finals with the series locked 2-2 but I have confidence in the Cyclones. They are very evenly matched teams, but it seems to me the Wranglers are resorting to cheap shots and dirty play. Of course a win is a win - even a cheap and dirty win still counts.

But I take that as a sign that the Wranglers don't have the discipline to keep their composure; so if the Cyclones can keep stick to their plan, and execute without losing their heads, then the better team should prevail and the Cyclones will hoist the Kelly Cup inside the USBA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home