Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Three Cheers for Lance & Homer

Yeah, yeah, I know. You're dying for another installment in Zamboni operation.

Or not.

Well, I'm still pondering the next edition; meanwhile, I want to give a big THREE CHEERS to Lance McAllister and 1530 Homer for supporting the Cyclones. We all know that media attention in Cincinnati is sporadic, at best.

Lance has been all over the Cyclones. He has this blog listed in the links of his own blog, and I get a fair amount of traffic from it. Not because I make any money on this site (I do not), and not because I'm anything special (I am not); but because it shows me that he continues to generate interest, and provide information to folks who show interest. That's good for the team; that's good for all of us fans.

This Friday night, March 28, 2008, he is doing another "Homer Outing" bringing a big group to the game. How cool is that? I think it's very cool.

Thanks Lance, thanks Lance fans....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home