Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stay Tuned For More...

...Zen and the Art of Icemaking. It's been a busy few weeks and I've not been able to crank out the next volume. Look for it soon.

Meanwhile, how 'bout them Cyclones!!! 20 points ahead in first place, clinched no worse than 3rd place so they avoid the dreaded best of 3 preliminary playoff round, player awards left and right, awesome goals-for, awesome goals-against, and the list goes on.

I gotta say, my only concern is I don't want them to peak too early. Too many teams have had fantastic seasons and fizzled in the playoffs. St. Louis Blues and Dallas Stars both had snakebitten seasons where the won the President's Trophy and bombed in the playoffs.

In a way, I'm glad the Cyclones lost in California and had a rough weekend against Reading. It's gives Coach Weber a chance to see any weaknesses and correct them - even if it involves putting a boot firmly into somebody's butt.

I have all the confidence he will do that, or whatever is necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home