Saturday, January 20, 2007

Here are some cool accidental action shots. I have a camera phone that sits face-out in its belt holster. It's a bad design but the cool side effect is that occasionally I bump the button and start the camera or video recorder and get unexpected pictures or videos.

Here are some shots from the Zamboni, during a game, with my hand on the water valve. I turn the water down around the turns so the goalies don't have to deal with a flood when they return to the ice:
































I had some video footage as well but lost it in transfer from my phone to a Mini-SD card to my computer. I accidently deleted them from all three, assuming I had them still saved in one place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guido said...

Something else wierd - obviously my camera phone reverses the image!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home