Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blog Plans and Pattern

I want to thank everyone who’s been reading my modest little blog. I did this on a whim but since it seems to be somewhat popular, I’m going to try my hand at blogging and see if I can keep my readership. It’s kinda fun.

I have several ideas in mind for future topics, but after that I may run dry and fade away. I hate to fail, so I plan to release my more serious, analytical posts weekly – probably on Sunday night or Monday morning. The ideas I have should carry me out another 3-5 weeks and hopefully I’ll think of more things by the end of that run.

In order to keep the content flowing, I also plan to post a “fluff piece” each Thursday or Friday, similar to last week’s Zamboni post. You may find that I’m infatuated with the Zamboni. I confess; I am. You will probably learn a lot of useless trivia about the machine as time goes on.

Stay tuned for next week’s installment: “Clarity vs. Agreement”

*Disclaimer*
This blog is my sole opinion. It may be based on reason and fact; or it may be purely my emotional preference but it is mine alone. I only claim to be perfect most of the time. You are entitled to disagree, and I invite you to do so - somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home